Have to be honest...

For people who are not cool enough to be HornMafia, so they try to act like him instead.

Re: Have to be honest...

Postby HornMafia on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:44 pm

Bucharest wrote:Well of course not.....and I'm not saying all guns should be banned, but there's no reason why assault weapons should be legal......none at all......and God forbid people have to go through a rigorous background check to own any guns. I understand that some people get their rocks off by firing assault weapons, but I think that's a small price to pay to get them out of the wrong peoples hands.

Have to be 25 to rent a car, but can go get an AR-15 as a graduation gift to yourself.
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Bucharest on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:14 am

That would be funny..... if people weren't dying left and right so a few folks can get their rocks off at the shooting range on the weekends with their big ol' guns!!!!

I guess the real message here is.......the rental car lobby sure could learn a lot from the gun toting lobby.
" How come it took three seconds to euthanize Eight Belles, but the WNBA is starting Year 12?" - Bill Simmons
Bucharest
All American
All American

Postby Makaveli on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:49 pm

Bucharest wrote:I think that's a small price to pay to get them out of the wrong peoples hands.

Of course, but I don’t think making them illegal will get them out of the wrong people’s hands. Isn’t that the whole point ?

It was already illegal for the kid to have that gun, already illegal to bring it to that school, and already illegal to kill 17 people. Why do so many people seem to feel that making the actual weapon illegal is suddenly going to fix all that ?
"A Hundred Times Nothing Killed the Donkey" -- Czech Proverb
Makaveli
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby Bucharest on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:55 am

You're not seriously arguing that making those weapons illegal won't reduce the number of people that have them or the number of them out there....the "if you can't stop them all, then stop none of them" argument.

Again, I'l ask the question.....why should ANYONE be able to own those types of guns......good guys or bad?
Last edited by Bucharest on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
" How come it took three seconds to euthanize Eight Belles, but the WNBA is starting Year 12?" - Bill Simmons
Bucharest
All American
All American

Postby LMQueen on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:31 pm

The armed security guard stood outside FOR FOUR MINUTES?!?

I find this detail very disturbing and I am struggling with how I feel. Should I be angry that he totally abandoned the children he was paid to protect or should I be incredibly sad that the burden he will carry for the rest of his miserable life will probably destroy him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Having the opposite viewpoint from you ensures my moral supremecy.

-UTWiz
LMQueen
Goomah
Goomah

Postby 12ozLongneck on Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:57 am

Cops only like to have gunfights with unarmed people.
Your existence is not impossible, but it’s also not very likely.
12ozLongneck
All American
All American

Postby UTwiz on Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:44 pm

12ozLongneck wrote:Cops only like to have gunfights with unarmed people.

Same for mass murderers.
"Lord protect me from my friends. I can take care of my enemies." - Brandon Collins' forearm tatoo
UTwiz
#1 Dirk Fan!

Previous

Return to Random Thoughts