f natalie maines...

But it's okay to use the "F word" if you'd like...

f natalie maines...

Postby HornMafia on Thu Mar 13, 2003 10:25 pm

You fucking twinkie pusher, shut the F up.
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby OKC Longhorn on Thu Mar 13, 2003 10:30 pm

What did she say? Or are you not a big fan of the chicks?
OKC Longhorn
All American
All American

Postby HornMafia on Thu Mar 13, 2003 10:36 pm

They were performing a concert in London and she told the crowd that she was "embarrassed" to be from the same state as George W. Bush.
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Smash on Thu Mar 13, 2003 11:12 pm

Which one is the twinkie pusher, the one on the right?

The other two are hot especially the one in the middle.
Smash
Walk-On
Walk-On

Postby LMQueen on Fri Mar 14, 2003 9:41 am

"The little hefer" is my favorite name for her (courtesy of Wheeler)
Having the opposite viewpoint from you ensures my moral supremecy.

-UTWiz
LMQueen
Goomah
Goomah

Postby OKC Longhorn on Fri Mar 14, 2003 10:17 pm

NASHVILLE, Tennessee (March 14) - The Dixie Chicks are drawing harsh words from country music fans for remarks singer Natalie Maines made about President Bush during a recent performance in London.

Maines told the audience earlier this week, ``Just so you know, we're ashamed the president of the United States is from Texas.''

Angry phone calls flooded Nashville radio station WKDF-FM on Thursday, some calling for a boycott of the Texas trio's music.

The group released a statement Thursday saying they have been overseas for several weeks and ``the anti-American sentiment that has unfolded here is astounding. While we support our troops, there is nothing more frightening than the notion of going to war with Iraq and the prospect of all the innocent lives that will be lost.''

In a separate statement Thursday, Maines said, ``I feel the president is ignoring the opinion of many in the U.S. and alienating the rest of the world. My comments were made in frustration, and one of the privileges of being an American is you are free to voice your own point of view.''

The Dixie Chicks will kick off a U.S. tour in support of their multi-platinum album ``Home'' on May 1 in Greenville, South Carolina. The group's hits include ``Wide Open Spaces,'' ``Ready to Run'' and ``Landslide.''

03/14/03 11:45 EST

Copyright 2003 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. All active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
OKC Longhorn
All American
All American

Postby Mr. Peabody on Sat Mar 15, 2003 9:33 pm

She apologized..........

Dixie Chicks singer apologizes for Bush comment.

At London concert, Maines said band was ashamed of him
Friday, March 14, 2003 Posted: 10:21 PM EST (0321 GMT)

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Dixie Chicks lead singer Natalie Maines was singing a new tune late Friday, this time in the form of an apology to President Bush for saying she was ashamed that he was from Texas.

"As a concerned American citizen, I apologize to President Bush because my remark was disrespectful. I feel that whoever holds that office should be treated with the utmost respect," Maines said in her latest statement.

Her comments deriding the president this week have sparked outrage among some country music fans, with some stations boycotting the Grammy-winning group's songs. In a poll on Atlanta, Georgia's KICKS 101.5, 76 percent of its listeners responded with "If I could, I'd take my CDs back."

Maines issued a statement earlier that fell short of offering an apology. In her latest statement, even as the lead singer extended an olive branch, she expressed reservations about a war with Iraq.

"We are currently in Europe and witnessing a huge anti-American sentiment as a result of the perceived rush to war. While war may remain a viable option, as a mother, I just want to see every possible alternative exhausted before children and American soldiers' lives are lost. I love my country. I am a proud American," Maines said.

In a concert in London, England, this week, Maines told the crowd: "Just so you know, we're ashamed the president of the United States is from Texas."

The group hails from Texas.

The Dixie Chicks kick off a three-month U.S. tour May 1 in Greenville, South Carolina.
Mr. Peabody
All American
All American

Postby Smash on Sat Mar 15, 2003 10:32 pm

She's hot. :roll:
Smash
Walk-On
Walk-On

Postby 12ozLongneck on Sun Mar 16, 2003 4:34 pm

Fuck them. Hopefully this will help people figure out that The Dixie Chicks' music is worthless.
Your existence is not impossible, but it’s also not very likely.
12ozLongneck
All American
All American

Return to f...