F Fantasy Football

But it's okay to use the "F word" if you'd like...

F Fantasy Football

Postby UTwiz on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:21 pm

Nothing drives me up the wall more than fantasy football. Nothing. In a game with -49 yards for 28 minutes for BOTH TEAMS, somehow Santonio Holmes has accumulated 14 fantasy points at halftime. Basically, the ONLY player Pittsburg has that can stretch the field (and thus should be double teamed) has acheived his biggest fantasy contribution of his career. I have two WRs going this weekend that were both top 5 at their position, and I guarantee you that it will take the sum of both of their point totals to reach Holmes' from tonight. WTF?
"Lord protect me from my friends. I can take care of my enemies." - Brandon Collins' forearm tatoo
UTwiz
#1 Dirk Fan!

Re: F Fantasy Football

Postby AtlLonghorn on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:26 pm

It was nice to see Ward jump from 50 yards when I left the Tech game to 103 when I got home. It's not nice having Chris Johnson and Willie Parker on the same team playing each other with those defenses this week.
"I told our good friend Matthew McConaughey this was like winning an Oscar or an Emmy and he said, 'Hell no, this is big stuff.'" - Mack Brown
AtlLonghorn
All American
All American

Postby HornMafia on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:40 pm

This is my mantra every year...but every year it sucks me in.
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby BarryBnds on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:18 am

I think Bob Stoops had something to do with it.
SmoothLonghorn wrote:This Thread Is Worthless Without A Wiz Post About Oklahoma University......Smooth

With a record of 109-23 and 6 Big 12 titles in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
~ Ivan Maisel
BarryBnds
All-American Reject

Return to f...