Pissed off about Bad Haircuts.

Our resident goomah tackles your sartorial suppositions...

Postby Mr. Peabody on Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:37 pm

My haircut girl takes it in the pooper according to rumor. Her recent boy friend has grown bored of her because there is nothing off limits. ....interesting...
Image
User avatar
Mr. Peabody
All American
All American
 
Posts: 9541
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2003 10:09 pm
Location: 18th & San Jacinto Blvd.

Postby HornMafia on Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:41 pm

You could have given me 1,000,000,000 chances to guess what this post would have said when I clicked on it and I wouldn't have guessed this.

:shock: :lol:
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
User avatar
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi
 
Posts: 23204
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2003 6:04 pm
Location: 18th and San Jacinto

Postby Drew Corleone on Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:07 pm

I get a bad haircut once every six weeks.

And yuck, I wouldn't want to see that fat bitches at Supercuts take it in the pooper.
"God has a plan for me and this team. It's obvious I don't need to win [the Heisman] until next year.' Colt f'n McCoy
User avatar
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi
 
Posts: 13366
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2003 7:52 pm
Location: 18th and San Jacinto

Postby BarryBnds on Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:35 pm

Mr. Peabody wrote:My haircut girl takes it in the pooper according to rumor. Her recent boy friend has grown bored of her because there is nothing off limits. ....interesting...


I can confirm this rumor knowing both of her exes very well. She's such a sweet girl but her first bf was a dick so she's kind of always trying to please the man in her life.
SmoothLonghorn wrote:This Thread Is Worthless Without A Wiz Post About Oklahoma University......Smooth

With a record of 109-23 and 6 Big 12 titles in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
~ Ivan Maisel
User avatar
BarryBnds
All-American Reject
 
Posts: 3562
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:43 am
Location: Badstreet USA

Postby Mr. Peabody on Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:14 pm

I'm getting a haircut tomorrow and looking forward to it like a kid on Christmas morning. I like hair cuts. I also like my haircut chick.
Image
User avatar
Mr. Peabody
All American
All American
 
Posts: 9541
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2003 10:09 pm
Location: 18th & San Jacinto Blvd.

Postby 12ozLongneck on Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:57 pm

Are you going to drill her in the pooper?
Your existence is not impossible, but it’s also not very likely.
User avatar
12ozLongneck
All American
All American
 
Posts: 8339
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Smoke with cigarette

Re: Pissed off about Bad Haircuts.

Postby Mr. Peabody on Tue May 05, 2009 9:49 pm

Speaking of hair cuts.

Mr. "These Are My People" met a haircut chick about 8 weeks ago. She moved in with him about 4 weeks ago. They are getting married October 2nd. The decision to get married was also about 4 weeks ago.

God love him!
Image
User avatar
Mr. Peabody
All American
All American
 
Posts: 9541
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2003 10:09 pm
Location: 18th & San Jacinto Blvd.

Re: Pissed off about Bad Haircuts.

Postby txlonghorn47 on Tue May 05, 2009 9:59 pm

God almighty did he not learn anything from that 2 week move to Tennessee?
"I like cussing, getting drunk, and fooling around with women" Danny Balis
txlonghorn47
LM/FoLM Punt, Pass & Kick Champion
 
Posts: 11140
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 9:17 am
Location: Fort Worth

Re: Pissed off about Bad Haircuts.

Postby HornMafia on Tue May 05, 2009 10:01 pm

Well it is hard to find a good haircut girl.
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
User avatar
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi
 
Posts: 23204
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2003 6:04 pm
Location: 18th and San Jacinto

Re: Pissed off about Bad Haircuts.

Postby Mr. Peabody on Tue May 05, 2009 10:20 pm

txlonghorn47 wrote:God almighty did he not learn anything from that 2 week move to Tennessee?



It was about a 2 month move to Tennessee.

I think they met online in late December before he proposed to her on Feb 14 (Valentines Day)

I love "These Are My People" to death, but I question his need to get married so badly.

Just find a girl friend and throw her away when you get tired of her shit. Then find another one.

Live free.

I will give him a thumbs up for scoring a 24 year old chick.
Image
User avatar
Mr. Peabody
All American
All American
 
Posts: 9541
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2003 10:09 pm
Location: 18th & San Jacinto Blvd.

Re: Pissed off about Bad Haircuts.

Postby BarryBnds on Wed May 06, 2009 10:00 am

Mr. Peabody wrote:
txlonghorn47 wrote:God almighty did he not learn anything from that 2 week move to Tennessee?



It was about a 2 month move to Tennessee.

I think they met online in late December before he proposed to her on Feb 14 (Valentines Day)

I love "These Are My People" to death, but I question his need to get married so badly.

Just find a girl friend and throw her away when you get tired of her shit. Then find another one.

Live free.

I will give him a thumbs up for scoring a 24 year old chick.


It's a long time until October.
SmoothLonghorn wrote:This Thread Is Worthless Without A Wiz Post About Oklahoma University......Smooth

With a record of 109-23 and 6 Big 12 titles in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
~ Ivan Maisel
User avatar
BarryBnds
All-American Reject
 
Posts: 3562
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:43 am
Location: Badstreet USA

Re: Pissed off about Bad Haircuts.

Postby Mr. Peabody on Wed May 20, 2009 8:14 pm

Mr. Peabody wrote:Speaking of hair cuts.

Mr. "These Are My People" met a haircut chick about 8 weeks ago. She moved in with him at the beginning of April. They are getting married October 2nd. The decision to get married was also about 4 weeks ago.

God love him!


It's officially over.

She moved out today.

chick #16 is history!
Image
User avatar
Mr. Peabody
All American
All American
 
Posts: 9541
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2003 10:09 pm
Location: 18th & San Jacinto Blvd.

Re: Pissed off about Bad Haircuts.

Postby HornMafia on Wed May 20, 2009 10:00 pm

*facepalm*
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
User avatar
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi
 
Posts: 23204
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2003 6:04 pm
Location: 18th and San Jacinto

Re: Pissed off about Bad Haircuts.

Postby BarryBnds on Thu May 21, 2009 10:30 am

Mr. Peabody wrote:
Mr. Peabody wrote:Speaking of hair cuts.

Mr. "These Are My People" met a haircut chick about 8 weeks ago. She moved in with him at the beginning of April. They are getting married October 2nd. The decision to get married was also about 4 weeks ago.

God love him!


It's officially over.

She moved out today.

chick #16 is history!


Bullet #16 dodged.
SmoothLonghorn wrote:This Thread Is Worthless Without A Wiz Post About Oklahoma University......Smooth

With a record of 109-23 and 6 Big 12 titles in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
~ Ivan Maisel
User avatar
BarryBnds
All-American Reject
 
Posts: 3562
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:43 am
Location: Badstreet USA

Previous

Return to LMQueen's Beauty Tips & Fashion Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron