RIP Fanci

Our resident goomah tackles your sartorial suppositions...

RIP Fanci

Postby LMQueen on Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:55 am

Since this my forum, I will take this opportunity to say goodbye to a dog who some of you knew as the world's ugliest dog, Fanci.

She came to us five years ago one day before she was scheduled to be put down at the pound. My mom did not want her, but my dad couldn't resist. I was moving to Denver and I think he needed a new pet to take my place. :)

Today he had to take her to be out down after a few months of tumors growing on her belly. I will greatly miss her bossing everyone around, her snaggle tooth and her overall presence in our house. Please keep a good thought for papa Driggers who I know is completely devastated today.
LMQueen
Goomah
Goomah

Postby Drew Corleone on Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:39 am

Awww... I'm sorry, Robs. Fancy may have been uglier than sin but she was a good little dog, and I know she brought your dad a lot of joy.

I'm going to send MamaDee an email.
"God has a plan for me and this team. It's obvious I don't need to win [the Heisman] until next year.' Colt f'n McCoy
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby UTwiz on Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:05 pm

Very sorry to hear that. Tell Mom and Dad we are thinking of them.
"Lord protect me from my friends. I can take care of my enemies." - Brandon Collins' forearm tatoo
UTwiz
#1 Dirk Fan!

Postby Silverado on Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:11 pm

One of my favorite dogs, Ginger, was also one of the ugliest around. Sorry to hear this. Glad she got an extra five years of joy and companionship.
"All that schooling, and it takes a knucklehead who's passed out on the couch with a foam finger on to connect them with the outside world."--JRod
Silverado
All Conference
All Conference

Postby LMQueen on Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:42 pm

Thank you for the kind words. I actually have an update.
I am happy to report that fanci's tumor ruptured, but the vet cleaned the wound and gave her some antibiotics. Not sure if the tumor was cancerous.
My parents brought her home, she ate some sausage and took her medicine and then proceeded to run outside and bark at golfers!
Its quite a recovery from the last few days. Hopefully she will be able to harass is longer than we thought.
LMQueen
Goomah
Goomah

Postby SmoothLonghorn on Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:15 am

Wow--that is great, Robbi! Hope Fanci keeps feeling better!......Smooth
I have no problem with people like Smooth who know what they believe and why they believe it - even if it is different than I.--UTwiz
SmoothLonghorn
All American
All American

Postby UTwiz on Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:27 am

Great news.
"Lord protect me from my friends. I can take care of my enemies." - Brandon Collins' forearm tatoo
UTwiz
#1 Dirk Fan!

Return to LMQueen's Beauty Tips & Fashion Advice