AtlLonghorn wrote:Image

ponder a q-tip being jammed into your urethra
"In bed on non-recreational drugs is no place for a drinking man" - Wheeler
Reinheitsgebot
All Conference
All Conference

Postby Drew Corleone on Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:09 pm

c u next tuesday
"God has a plan for me and this team. It's obvious I don't need to win [the Heisman] until next year.' Colt f'n McCoy
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Bucharest on Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:41 am

txlonghorn47 wrote:Is there a more gross as word than twat?

I can think of many......in fact, when Kate Beckinsale is saying it and referring to hers, I'd damn near say all of them???
" How come it took three seconds to euthanize Eight Belles, but the WNBA is starting Year 12?" - Bill Simmons
Bucharest
All American
All American

Postby Music City Mafia on Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:30 am

"We've got to be very clear about this - we don't want our players hanging around murderers."

- Larry Bird commenting after a man was arrested on a murder warrant right after leaving Pacers F Shawne Williams' residence.
Kiss my Converse!
Music City Mafia
All American
All American

Postby Drew Corleone on Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:35 am

I have spent a considerable amount of time over the years thinking about Kate Beckinsale's twat.
"God has a plan for me and this team. It's obvious I don't need to win [the Heisman] until next year.' Colt f'n McCoy
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Bucharest on Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:38 am

Hell, I'm thinking about her twat right now.
" How come it took three seconds to euthanize Eight Belles, but the WNBA is starting Year 12?" - Bill Simmons
Bucharest
All American
All American

Postby AtlLonghorn on Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:42 am

I can't remember a time I wasn't thinking about Kate Beckinsale's twat.
"I told our good friend Matthew McConaughey this was like winning an Oscar or an Emmy and he said, 'Hell no, this is big stuff.'" - Mack Brown
AtlLonghorn
All American
All American

Postby Bucharest on Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:42 am

Certainly not right now.
Bucharest
All American
All American

Postby HornMafia on Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:44 am

Now?
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Bucharest on Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:31 pm

Still at it.
Bucharest
All American
All American

Postby SmoothLonghorn on Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:47 am

So, I stand before you, a vagina-friendly Mayor. I am in.

--Ray Nagin, welcoming the creator of the Vagina Monologues to New Orleans.
I have no problem with people like Smooth who know what they believe and why they believe it - even if it is different than I.--UTwiz
SmoothLonghorn
All American
All American

Postby AtlLonghorn on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:46 am

"I plan on having all five players cover Hibbert and come off the bench and bite him in the kneecaps." -- UMBC coach Randy Monroe on how to defend Georgetown's 7-foot-2 center Roy Hibbert
"I told our good friend Matthew McConaughey this was like winning an Oscar or an Emmy and he said, 'Hell no, this is big stuff.'" - Mack Brown
AtlLonghorn
All American
All American

Postby AtlLonghorn on Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:07 am

I have to say, sushi freaks me out more than almost anything. At least a vagina would be warm.
Kate Beckinsale on eating sushi.
AtlLonghorn
All American
All American

Postby Bucharest on Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:48 am

Still thinking about it.
Bucharest
All American
All American

Postby Bucharest on Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:52 am

After one season with New York in 2003-04, Mutombo was told by then-general manager and now head coach of the Knicks Isiah Thomas that the day had come, and that blunt message has driven him for the past four years.

"It's still a wound," Mutombo said. "My wife and I still talk about it. It's still a bit sad to see the commissioner coming and all those people coming to celebrate the 17 years of my career and accomplishments and you look back and say that about (four) years ago, I had a guy tell me that I couldn't play basketball no more, to go to the beach and onto vacation. That's the same guy who's losing his job tomorrow.

:lol:

"I never said nothing (to Thomas)," Mutombo said. "The last time we played at the Garden (Jan. 9), my wife asked me to go shake his hand, to just forgive him. I went and shook his hand and I told him, 'On behalf of my wife, I want to shake your hand and I forgive you for everything you've done to me.'

"He said, 'Tell your wife I said thank you so much.' That was the way to put it behind me.
Bucharest
All American
All American

Postby HornMafia on Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:39 am

"It's like back before the Civil War when slaves had the right to buy their freedom. A penalty of $4 million is almost like a slave from Africa trying to buy his freedom in America. I think it's an outrageous amount. It's just not fair and it's not related to any damages the university is suffering." -- Rich Rodriguez's attorney Marv Robon

Yes, Mr. Robon, it is exactly like slavery.
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby AtlLonghorn on Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:39 am

speaking of the "overestimating your importance in the world" file, this is a couple of weeks old.

"Do I think it's a disservice to the league? What do you think? Of course. Of course I do," Stringer said. "It has nothing to do with Connecticut -- it would be the same thing if Notre Dame was a good team. The people in New Jersey should be outraged, and I think they probably were." -Rutgers women's basketball coach Vivian Stringer after Rutgers got put in the same bracket with UCONN.

No coach, I honestly don't think anyone in New Jersey gives a fuck about you or your nappy headed hos.
AtlLonghorn
All American
All American

Postby Silverado on Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:05 am

On a personal note, I'd like to say that I've long been a fan of Mr. Peabody, as well as his boy Sherman.--Stephen Colbert
"All that schooling, and it takes a knucklehead who's passed out on the couch with a foam finger on to connect them with the outside world."--JRod
Silverado
All Conference
All Conference

Postby UTwiz on Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:56 am

"Both (Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama) promise big 'change.' And a trillion dollars in new taxes over the next decade would certainly fit that description," McCain said. Playing on the title of an Obama book, McCain added: "All these tax increases are the fine print under the slogan of 'hope:' They're going to raise your taxes by thousands of dollars per year — and they have the audacity to hope you don't mind."
"Lord protect me from my friends. I can take care of my enemies." - Brandon Collins' forearm tatoo
UTwiz
#1 Dirk Fan!

Postby MBK271 on Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:37 am

:lol:

J - I was at that speech this morning!

McCain is here in Pittsburgh campaigning since the other two candidates have been doing the same.

I was disappointed with the turnout though. John spoke of some "interesting" ideas.
why don't you run back to the sandbox where the rest of the kids are playing so the adults can have a discussion...it's over there....you see Howie, he's over there with PMS knocking over other kids sandcastles...looks like fun.
MBK271
All American
All American

Postby Music City Mafia on Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:31 pm

"Draft? I ain't in no [g-d] draft!"

-Vince Young

:lol: Video Link
Kiss my Converse!
Music City Mafia
All American
All American

Postby HornMafia on Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:33 pm

"In so many ways, we need to make a clean break from the worst excesses of both political parties," McCain told an audience at Carnegie Mellon University. "Somewhere along the way, too many Republicans in Congress became indistinguishable from the big-spending Democrats they used to oppose."

-- John McCain in a love letter to 12ozlongneck
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby UTwiz on Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:49 pm

[Kevin cleans miggs of keyboard]
"Lord protect me from my friends. I can take care of my enemies." - Brandon Collins' forearm tatoo
UTwiz
#1 Dirk Fan!

Postby 12ozLongneck on Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:18 pm

I seem to remember that kind of horseshit spewing out of the mouth of GWB in 2000. I'll believe it when I see it.
Your existence is not impossible, but it’s also not very likely.
12ozLongneck
All American
All American

Postby SmoothLonghorn on Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:49 pm

Not really a quote, but from a recap of his speech: Suspend for one year all increases in discretionary spending for agencies other than those that cover the military and veterans while launching an expansive review of the effectiveness of federal programs.

Just my humble opinion, but I think this is a real problem for his/most of this board's side. Trust me, I understand the "positive theory" behind it, but considering the lack of support for the war and the lagging economy, I think too many middle-class Americans are going to think, "Wait, we're hurting over here and the only increases we're going to get are for the war? F that!" (not completely accurate, but as Wiz so often notes, that's not the point with political opinions). Honestly, I think if he doesn't amend that "suggestion" to some extent, it could bite him going into the general......Smooth
I have no problem with people like Smooth who know what they believe and why they believe it - even if it is different than I.--UTwiz
SmoothLonghorn
All American
All American

PreviousNext

Return to Garbage Gab