The Daily Dose of Dumb-assery

Like trash talk, but with pictures...

Postby Mr Sparkle on Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:25 pm

LMQ- I saw that post on the BDay thread and immediately knew it was destined for here.
One Right, One Duty.
Mr Sparkle
Starter
Starter

Postby Drew Corleone on Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:03 am

I love his whole "obnoxious minority" thread on TT. He talks about how it's only a few of us that don't like him and then all these other people chime in with their beefs. good stuff...
"God has a plan for me and this team. It's obvious I don't need to win [the Heisman] until next year.' Colt f'n McCoy
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Drew Corleone on Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:55 am

Here is the most worthless piece of football analysis ever... someone asks about the rocket pitch and bozo replies with...

Because Greg Davis calls it. We run a lot of BS that will never work against OU or KSU, but it might work against Baylor, or maybe even Tulane. What we have to hope for is that Greg calls 10 great plays a game. A great play with our talent will produce points.

This play has had success in the past, but as HornMafia will quickly point out, it loses its effectiveness when the FB does not play a role in the offense.
"God has a plan for me and this team. It's obvious I don't need to win [the Heisman] until next year.' Colt f'n McCoy
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Mr. Peabody on Thu Aug 21, 2003 10:02 am

horns78 to 420horn on TT

I received the award for "most humorous" of my senior class in high school. I guess none of them thought I was funny either. I guess that you are the almighty LFZ comedian and no one can ever make 420 laugh. They're all gonna laugh at you.

Thanks for putting your much needed $.02 in my thread on Ticket Swap. I have already received 5 e-mails and 2 had comments about how rude you are. Thanks for helping business. By the way. Everytime anyone debates "scalping" with me, business always goes up on those days. So continue to put your little comments over there, because I just make more money when you do.
Mr. Peabody
All American
All American

Postby Drew Corleone on Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:17 pm

I highly doubt he received a single email like that.

And I think his anti-LMFZ post was a classic.
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby eochs on Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:19 pm

Wheeler really needs to ban his ass already
"Tony Romo is going to take us to Miami." - UTWiz
eochs
Admin/2-time LMFZ WSoP Champ

Postby Mr. Peabody on Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:23 pm

His best posts are the ones when he gets mad. I usually laugh my ass off at them.

If he could always post mad, he might get somewhere.
Mr. Peabody
All American
All American

Postby Mr. Peabody on Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:34 pm

Damn, he deleted that TT thread now.

Not before I saved his *classic* post.

420- I saw the poll. 9 votes is all you could muster up for me? That's lame. 9 out of 16. That is a joke of a message board anyway. There are less than 100 registered users and only 42 of which have more than 10 posts. And most of them never post. It hurts my feelings so much that all the asses from this site go to lmfanzone and talk more shit about me. Bitches.

=D>
Mr. Peabody
All American
All American

Postby LMQueen on Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:57 pm

:badgrin:
We've been found out!
Having the opposite viewpoint from you ensures my moral supremecy.

-UTWiz
LMQueen
Goomah
Goomah

Postby Drew Corleone on Thu Aug 21, 2003 1:00 pm

The Irony in it all is that this board keeps alive the original spirit of LFZ, before people like horns78 ruined it.

I think it's hillarious that he got banned from HF. And at the rate he's having to delete his posts, I guess his post count won't grow at its exponential rate.

I really hope that assbag didn't actually graduate from UT. It would cheapen my diploma.
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby HornMafia on Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:45 pm

Damn, I missed some good stuff today.
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Mr. Peabody on Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:31 pm

Before he deletes another one of his threads........

Scruffhorn
Starter
I don't post much, I usually just read, but you're a fucking jackass. Is there anyone on this board that actually thinks you're funny, intelligent or insightful? If so, man, that's the guy I'd like to hang out and drink beer with, let me tell you.
You make my reading of this board less enjoyable on a daily basis. Congratulations.

By the way, Ben Beam would smoke you on any IQ test that consisted of more than five questions. I'd put a lot of money on it.

Mr. Peabody
hahaha
Now you're pulling the lurkers out of the woodwork. Even they think you are a jackass.

Pretty soon guests will be registering just to tell you that you are a jackass.

It doesn't get any better than that.

That pretty much blows your theory on the silent majority.
Mr. Peabody
All American
All American

Postby HornMafia on Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:25 pm

LonghornMM
Starter

horns78 = jackass
If he didn't make another post on this board no one would miss him.
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Mr. Peabody on Thu Aug 21, 2003 10:17 pm

I think it's hillarious that he got banned from HF. And at the rate he's having to delete his posts, I guess his post count won't grow at its exponential rate.

Not true.

You can go back and delete old posts and it will not affect your post count. I don't know why, but it won't. If you post something and delete it in a few minutes it will, but if you delete a post that has been on the site for more than a couple of hours or so it will not lessen your post count.

:?
Mr. Peabody
All American
All American

Postby Simon Honeybone on Sun Aug 24, 2003 9:38 am

Here is a tip for any and all takers....

He posted his email address in the ticket swap forum and his profile.

So if you see a box asking to sign up for an email list might I suggest using horns78@grandecom.net as your email.
I fart in the B_S & Big XII's general direction
Simon Honeybone
All Conference
All Conference

Postby Hornball on Sun Aug 24, 2003 9:03 pm

Honeybone- you said that you wouldn't have wasted your time looking up the IP address of Skuzzlebutt on LFZ, but you will take the time to post my e-mail address and misuse it. [-X That is sad.

That's right. I am making my first post on lmfanzone. Possibly my last since I will probably be banned from here. :D

p.s. I love the selection of Emoticons here. :^o =P~ #-o :roll: ;) :| =D> [-X :badgrin: :evil: :oops: :x :shock: :? 8) :lol: :o :( :) :D
Hornball
Walk-On
Walk-On

Postby eochs on Sun Aug 24, 2003 9:54 pm

I'm not gonna ban you for just showing up over here... However, you are on a very short leash... Don't pull your bullshit over here, we™ are not amused by it...
"Tony Romo is going to take us to Miami." - UTWiz
eochs

Postby Hornball on Mon Aug 25, 2003 8:25 am

Thanks I will keep that in mind the next time I see someone posting my e-mail address and suggesting that everyone use it for mailing lists. I don't really care, because hitting a delete button 50 times a day is no biggie. I just thought it was a bit hypocritical of Simon to say that I wasn't worth his time on LFZ, yet he has plenty of time to suggest shit like that.

Peace out.
Hornball
Walk-On
Walk-On

Postby Simon Honeybone on Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:01 pm

First off I made the mistake of clicking on your ticket swap thread. Clicking on profile and seeing that you also listed your email there wasn't a far stretch either. Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V weren't hard to transcribe the email address too.

Second you of all people should know how much effort posting is after all you have set the land speed record at LFZ and who knows about the other site prior to getting banned.

Third I'm not going around putting you on every spam list there is, I just asked some of these f'n clowns who might to do it.
I fart in the B_S & Big XII's general direction
Simon Honeybone
All Conference
All Conference

Postby Hornball on Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:24 am

Thanks for clearing that one up Simon. Have a great day.
Hornball
Walk-On
Walk-On

Postby Drew Corleone on Tue Sep 09, 2003 2:14 pm

Why must you make a crusade out of everything?

You didn't even understand my reply, but yet you "call me out."

Dude, you have some serious issues.
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Hornball on Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:48 am

Is Drew talking to me? I could have sworn that in his lame ass post from last night he said he would no longer reply to me. He must have got some dick since then, so his memory got knocked around from all that banging around in the back of his throat.

:roll:
Hornball
Walk-On
Walk-On

Postby LMQueen on Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:56 am

Can we please ban this jackass already?
:roll:
Having the opposite viewpoint from you ensures my moral supremecy.

-UTWiz
LMQueen
Goomah
Goomah

Postby Drew Corleone on Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:36 am

Hey Robbi, could you explain to fatass the concept of time, and how easy it is to check WHEN something was posted? I'm not addressing his ass anymore. :lol:
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Harold on Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:55 am

If mosquitos are sucking your blood, do you say, "I wish I had a computer program to get rid of these fuckers."?

No joke needed. Unbelievable.
Harold
Walk-On
Walk-On

PreviousNext

Return to Garbage Gab