I must say.....

Please remember to follow the moderation guidelines...

Re: I must say.....

Postby Music City Mafia on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:42 pm

Chris Warren III apparently transferring, per DMN.
Kiss my Converse!
Music City Mafia
All American
All American

Postby HornMafia on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:14 pm

First domino falls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby txlonghorn47 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:16 pm

Honestly no loss there if he’s not going to take to H back/TE. Carter and Young have already passed him on the depth chart at RB and I’m sure Ingram would be ahead of him in short order as well.
"I like cussing, getting drunk, and fooling around with women" Danny Balis
txlonghorn47
LM/FoLM Punt, Pass & Kick Champion

Postby HornMafia on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:11 pm

txlonghorn47 wrote:Honestly no loss there if he’s not going to take to H back/TE. Carter and Young have already passed him on the depth chart at RB and I’m sure Ingram would be ahead of him in short order as well.

Agreed.

“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Makaveli on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:11 am

This whole deal feels like a dead end to me that’s likely to end badly.

My mind altered it’s expectations for UT football next couple of years down to the .500 level, and I’m assuming Herman lasts two more seasons.

I really need to quit watching his post game press conferences and that might help my attitude. I think his brain is so overloaded with offensive genius that he never found room in there to cover how to act and what to say and not say.

Next time they need to spring for a proven head coach, not some guy that won a couple games at a commuter school.... and apparently the Texas job is hard and poses unique challenges. They need someone who can be a Leader, not an arrogant whiner. Will need to come in and set high expectations and not make excuses.
"A Hundred Times Nothing Killed the Donkey" -- Czech Proverb
Makaveli
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby HornMafia on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:42 am

He is always the smartest guy in the room and not afraid to tell you that he is.

Lots of talk on the pay sites about guys hating him, and part of me says whatever, y'all lost to Kansas, graduate already but at the same time it is thoroughly depressing.

Talk of some of our better WRs transferring. Apparently Warehime and Mehringer are not well liked, either.

Beat Maryland, Tech and Oklahoma State, games you absolutely should not have lost and we are all feeling a lot different. But they didn't so we don't.

Desperately need to close out on this recruiting class. And add a couple more.

HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Previous

Return to Football Talk