NBA Free Agency

Please remember to follow the moderation guidelines...

NBA Free Agency

Postby Bucharest on Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:48 am

Durant's a pussy....a complete and utter pussy. That's all......nothing like (maybe) building your legacy as the second best player on your team. Good luck Scotty Pippen. So disappointing.

Also, good news Mavs, you're no longer on the hook for the dumbest fucking contract ever given to Chandler Parsons.

Like what the Rockets have done considering their options.

Durant should've gone to Boston. Pussy.
" How come it took three seconds to euthanize Eight Belles, but the WNBA is starting Year 12?" - Bill Simmons
Bucharest
All American
All American

Re: NBA Free Agency

Postby 12ozLongneck on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:12 pm

If you were extremely wealthy and had other options, especially other options that would almost certainly get you an NBA title, would you live in Oklahoma City?
Your existence is not impossible, but it’s also not very likely.
12ozLongneck
All American
All American

Postby Bucharest on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:39 pm

Uhhhhh.....when did I say or did you think his only two options were Golden St. and OKC...maybe you just weren't paying attention. You do realize that there's more than two teams in the League, right? You're better than that.

IMO, he should've gone to Boston....the third and final team in the League. :)
" How come it took three seconds to euthanize Eight Belles, but the WNBA is starting Year 12?" - Bill Simmons
Bucharest
All American
All American

Postby Drew Corleone on Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:11 pm

Pau Gasol to SA. I think Timmy is going to hang'em up.
"God has a plan for me and this team. It's obvious I don't need to win [the Heisman] until next year.' Colt f'n McCoy
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby 12ozLongneck on Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:31 pm

Bucharest wrote:Uhhhhh.....when did I say or did you think his only two options were Golden St. and OKC...maybe you just weren't paying attention. You do realize that there's more than two teams in the League, right? You're better than that.

IMO, he should've gone to Boston....the third and final team in the League. :)

California broads > Pasty Irish chicks
Your existence is not impossible, but it’s also not very likely.
12ozLongneck
All American
All American

Postby txlonghorn47 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:05 pm

https://www.facebook.com/fakesportscent ... 885145666/

I can't wait to see the OKC meltdown
"I like cussing, getting drunk, and fooling around with women" Danny Balis
txlonghorn47
LM/FoLM Punt, Pass & Kick Champion

Postby HornMafia on Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:26 pm

OKC was a much better situation than Boston.
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Bucharest on Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:10 pm

Not true, especially when Westbrook leaves next year.....and especially in the East....but I'm not even saying Boston....I'm just saying don't become second fiddle, but like I just said, it turns out that's actually what he is. The Warriors won a title two years ago and went to a game 7 this year, sonDurant comes in and wins them one more game than they did this year to win their second title....OMG HE'S SUCH A GAME CHANGER....never mind that they would've won again this year if Dipshit didn't get suspend for punching LeBron in the balls. What a raging pussy.
Bucharest
All American
All American

Postby Bucharest on Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:28 pm

What little legacy he had is ruined. God forbid they don't make it to the Finas next year.....why not go somewhere where he can be the man. It's because he's not...and he hasn't been in Okc the last few years either. Embarrassing. Hey, if you clearly can't beat them, jointhem....just admit defeat....he's been doing it since UT.
Bucharest
All American
All American

Postby HornMafia on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:01 am

Boston's best player is Al Holford. OKC's is another Top 5/10 player AND they made power moves to add to a team that was up 3-1 in the WCF.

Not a contest to me unless Jae Crowder does a lot for you.

And you can't really forecast other players leaving, you have no idea.

I am thinking there was something really dirty in the water there in OKC. We have heard the rumors that he and Westbrook didn't get along, he could have been upset that ownership waited until he was nearing FA to spend some money and get him some help, or he probably hated living in fucking Oklahoma.

So it came down to OKC or GS to win a ring and he chose GS. Can't really blame him.
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby txlonghorn47 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:58 am

I've hear this Durant is second fiddle to Weatbrook BS from one of my OKC buddies all the time. It's just that, total bullshit. The year Westbrook was out Durant won the MVP and carried OKC to the playoffs. The year Durant was out OKC didn't sniff the playoffs. Now that Westbrook doesn't have to defer to Durant he'll become and even more selfish ball hog than he already is and OKC will suck. Sure he'll probably score 30+ a game and look like an all star, but that team will be garbage without Durant. And then next year Westbrook will be gone too.
"I like cussing, getting drunk, and fooling around with women" Danny Balis
txlonghorn47
LM/FoLM Punt, Pass & Kick Champion

Postby UTwiz on Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:54 pm

Bucharest wrote:Also, good news Mavs, you're no longer on the hook for the dumbest fucking contract ever given to Chandler Parsons.

Congratulations to the Rockets on securing the DFC award by extending Harden.
"Lord protect me from my friends. I can take care of my enemies." - Brandon Collins' forearm tatoo
UTwiz
#1 Dirk Fan!

Postby Bucharest on Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:23 pm

:lol:

The Mavs would kill to have Harden, especially considering their current roster.....it's a good thing you might have the best coach in there league. You can go ahead and say you wouldn't, but nobody will believe you.
Bucharest
All American
All American

Postby HornMafia on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:06 pm

I wouldn't.
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby UTwiz on Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:18 pm

I literally would not.
"Lord protect me from my friends. I can take care of my enemies." - Brandon Collins' forearm tatoo
UTwiz
#1 Dirk Fan!

Postby McKinneyHorn on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:21 am

^^^

And I believe these two.

:lol:
M.T.H. Let 'Em Run
McKinneyHorn
Starter
Starter

Postby Bucharest on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:45 am

Uh-huh.
Bucharest
All American
All American

Return to LFZ Memorial Sports Talk