2014 CWS Thread

Please remember to follow the moderation guidelines...

Re: 2014 CWS Thread

Postby txlonghorn47 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:19 pm

And fuck all you dog scum communist. I come over here expecting some talk about the Horns winning a big CWS game and find two fucking soccer threads above anything else.

You Taliban fucks need to get a life.
"I like cussing, getting drunk, and fooling around with women" Danny Balis
txlonghorn47
LM/FoLM Punt, Pass & Kick Champion

Postby MBK271 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:51 pm

Hinney going deep was awesome. He fucking crushed it.

I like that 1-2 runs is a lot of insurance for this group. Solid team we've got going.
why don't you run back to the sandbox where the rest of the kids are playing so the adults can have a discussion...it's over there....you see Howie, he's over there with PMS knocking over other kids sandcastles...looks like fun.
MBK271
All American
All American

Postby tamut98 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:24 am

I want to say that the ump should have never made that call at first. Looks like his spikes might have grazed the bag. In the end, I can chalk it up to the Baseball Karma Gods for setting things straight after we got a couple of calls in the earlier games. It was a gut punch for sure though.

Did Payton's gem make the Top 10 last night or was it all World Cup goals and sissy boys flopping on their asses?

I hate to sound like an announcer but if we are going to have to beat Vandy two games in a row to get to the Championship, we got the right coach in place for any mental gymnastics that need to be performed.
WuhPOW!
tamut98
All Conference
All Conference

Postby MBK271 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:38 am

Yep, the catch made the top 10 last night.
why don't you run back to the sandbox where the rest of the kids are playing so the adults can have a discussion...it's over there....you see Howie, he's over there with PMS knocking over other kids sandcastles...looks like fun.
MBK271
All American
All American

Previous

Return to LFZ Memorial Sports Talk