Sports watching sober

For people who are not cool enough to be HornMafia, so they try to act like him instead.

Sports watching sober

Postby beam,coke,&horns on Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:16 pm

As I watch game six drinking Dr Pepper, I realized its been atleast two years since I’ve beem wasted watching any sports event I care about. Not because of some lifestyle decision, just cuz that’s what happened as I got older and watch more things with the kids. I’ve found I prefer it this way and it’s nice to remember everything that happened. I’m becoming my parents...
utwiz sees everyone but himself as an idiot. i think he should look in the mirror.-OB
beam,coke,&horns
All Conference
All Conference

Re: Sports watching sober

Postby U2-Horn on Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:45 am

I've never gotten the appeal of being wasted at a (meaningful, at least) sports event or concert
"There's a freedom you begin to feel the closer you get to Austin, Texas."
--Willie
U2-Horn
All American
All American

Postby txlonghorn47 on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:44 am

beam,coke,&horns wrote:As I watch game six drinking Dr Pepper, I realized its been atleast two years since I’ve beem wasted watching any sports event I care about. Not because of some lifestyle decision, just cuz that’s what happened as I got older and watch more things with the kids. I’ve found I prefer it this way and it’s nice to remember everything that happened. I’m becoming my parents...

Sounds gay as fuck
"I like cussing, getting drunk, and fooling around with women" Danny Balis
txlonghorn47
LM/FoLM Punt, Pass & Kick Champion

Postby Bucharest on Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:11 am

Well I'm White Girl Wasted at Dodger Stadium right now and it's the fucking tits!!!!

October = Bad

November = Good

Kate Upton in person = meh

Upton confusing me for Justin Verlander = Hellllll Yeah!!!
" How come it took three seconds to euthanize Eight Belles, but the WNBA is starting Year 12?" - Bill Simmons
Bucharest
All American
All American

Postby MBK271 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:17 am

:lol: :lol:

=D>
why don't you run back to the sandbox where the rest of the kids are playing so the adults can have a discussion...it's over there....you see Howie, he's over there with PMS knocking over other kids sandcastles...looks like fun.
MBK271
All American
All American

Return to Random Thoughts