Random thoughts..Dave Matthews Denver

For people who are not cool enough to be HornMafia, so they try to act like him instead.

Random thoughts..Dave Matthews Denver

Postby LMQueen on Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:59 am

Set List:
So much to say
What would you say
Two Step
If I had it all
Don't burn the pig
When the world ends
Dave solo-Loving Wings
Where are you going
True Reflections
Grey Street
Would you like to be
Long Intro
One Sweet World
The Stone
6 Feet Under Ground
All along the Watchtower

The Maker
What you are

First of all, I thought this was a great show. Dave came out with a lot of old stuff and I thought that was cool.

The Pepsi Center is a much better venue to catch a show than Verizon.

Paul really came through with great tickets...just to the right of the stage, 5 rows above the floor.

Sitting with other Warehouse ticket holders is a lot of fun.

Crowd had great energy..99% of everyone there were standing and dancing the entire show...all of those stayed through the encore. There was no mass exodus of the "beat the traffic" people

Taking the light rail downtown and avoiding rush hour traffic and parking is very convienient. Taking the light rail home is an asswhip, but still better than sitting in the parking lot traffic

Brooklyns, right next to the Pepsi Center, is a great place to grab a bite to eat and a few cocktails.

Going to a bar that only plays Dave before the show really gets you in the mood

Pepsi center sells mixed drinks..sweet

Paul is the best boyfriend in the world for buying me a t-shirt and a limited edition Denver show poster

I'm getting too old to go to shows during the week

I, along with HM, would absolutely love to spend a summer going to Dave shows if money permitted

Well, I have to get to work, if I think of anything else, I will definitely share.
Having the opposite viewpoint from you ensures my moral supremecy.

Postby Mr Sparkle on Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:13 am

Sounds like a good time.

You and pmfolm seem to have a great relationship. I know it is a serious leap to make a statement like that just from reading a board, but good for you two nonetheless.

Mr Sparkle

Postby pmfolm on Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:50 am

-Brooklyn's serves very tall and strong drinks. It will definately be a place I will be going before basketball and hockey games.

-Speaking of basketball and hockey...our seats list night would have been prime for a sporting event. Mid-court, five rows off the floor.

-I usually don't like to much music without words...but I could listen to DMB live jam for hours

-Boyd is probably one of the cooler people on this planet

-I am a great boyfriend

-There is no way they only make 350 of those limited edition posters...but they are still pretty cool.

-50 cent and Jay-Z are playing about a mile and a half from where we live tonight, we were thinking about taking a walk over there and trying to score some cheap GA tickets. I'm still pretty tired, so that might not happen.

Postby LMQueen on Tue Jul 22, 2003 12:19 pm

Forgot to mention some freak threw a hunting knife on the stage

Dave's response "Leave your knife and home, bring your LUUUUUUUUUv"

I thought that was cute. :D
Having the opposite viewpoint from you ensures my moral supremecy.

Postby HornMafia on Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:50 pm

That is a pretty different setlist than any of his Texas shows.

I'm glad y'all had a good time.
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
Capo di tutti capi

Return to Random Thoughts