Golf talk

For people who are not cool enough to be HornMafia, so they try to act like him instead.

Re: Golf talk

Postby UTwiz on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:19 pm

Pretty badass.
"Lord protect me from my friends. I can take care of my enemies." - Brandon Collins' forearm tatoo
UTwiz
#1 Dirk Fan!

Postby txlonghorn47 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:29 pm

Forgot to mention the walk on The Straits. 9 miles of very hilly terrain. It gave me a whole new level of respect for the Pros. I know not every course is that long and hilly, but that much walking over 4 days would be grueling. Which also begs the question how do some of those dudes manage to be such fat asses with all that walking?
"I like cussing, getting drunk, and fooling around with women" Danny Balis
txlonghorn47
LM/FoLM Punt, Pass & Kick Champion

Postby Makaveli on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:18 pm

txlonghorn47 wrote:Forgot to mention the walk on The Straits. 9 miles of very hilly terrain. It gave me a whole new level of respect for the Pros. I know not every course is that long and hilly, but that much walking over 4 days would be grueling. Which also begs the question how do some of those dudes manage to be such fat asses with all that walking?

Yeah, I agree. Especially on a USGA type setup it's an amazing grind playing 4 straight days. I've been telling people that for 25 years and they never get it.
"A Hundred Times Nothing Killed the Donkey" -- Czech Proverb
Makaveli
Consigliere
Consigliere

Previous

Return to Random Thoughts