Trade I just made

Please pay Jeremy your $20 if you haven't already

Trade I just made

Postby beam,coke,&horns on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:28 am

In my Katy ff league set up just like Sanchez I am 2-6. I just traded megaton and forte to get tony Gonzalez and d. Thomas. Still have Charles and Morris at rb to go with a brown at wr. My te was pitta. Don't know if it will help, but can't hurt at this point
utwiz sees everyone but himself as an idiot. i think he should look in the mirror.-OB
beam,coke,&horns
All Conference
All Conference

Re: Trade I just made

Postby txlonghorn47 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:42 am

My two teams suck so bad I'm just about at give up time. In the big league with Seth and them Jennings and MJD were my top 2 picks. That's gone awesome. In closing fuck fantasy football.
"I like cussing, getting drunk, and fooling around with women" Danny Balis
txlonghorn47
LM/FoLM Punt, Pass & Kick Champion

Postby Drew Corleone on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:53 am

I'm having one of my best all-around years. 5-3 in one league (tied for most points scored) and 6-2 in the other (2nd most points scored).
"God has a plan for me and this team. It's obvious I don't need to win [the Heisman] until next year.' Colt f'n McCoy
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby beam,coke,&horns on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:06 pm

In the Sanchez league I'm 6-2, with wins over Jerry, Kevin and Dentiger. Play Matt this week. If I can beat him and then drew it will be a successful season.
utwiz sees everyone but himself as an idiot. i think he should look in the mirror.-OB
beam,coke,&horns
All Conference
All Conference

Postby 12ozLongneck on Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:57 pm

I dont know wtf happened with our game because I remember being in the lead when the clock hit zero in that Chargers game in week one. Oh well. Im still I'm still in the thick of things, even after my loss in the gay slapfight that Yogi and I put on this week.
Your existence is not impossible, but it’s also not very likely.
12ozLongneck
All American
All American

Postby BarryBnds on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:34 pm

2-6 in one league and 3 of the last 4 weeks I've lost after scoring the second most points in the league.
SmoothLonghorn wrote:This Thread Is Worthless Without A Wiz Post About Oklahoma University......Smooth

With a record of 109-23 and 6 Big 12 titles in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
~ Ivan Maisel
BarryBnds
All-American Reject

Return to LMFZ Fantasy Football