2011 FF Trade/Roster Discussion

Please pay Jeremy your $20 if you haven't already

Postby Drew Corleone on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:48 am

My work league plays one RB and one Flex, and I have three solid backs (Arian Foster, Fred jackson, Michael Turner) and a dearth of good WRs (PPR league; Braylon Edwards, Desean Jackson, Colston). I'm looking at proposing a trade to a guy with the opposite problem (V Jackson, Calvin Johnson, Deion Branch, Early Doucet, Danny Amendola).

I think if I offer Foster I need high-yield in return (Foster-D jackson for V jackson and C Johnson? or is that asking too much?). Or maybe Fred and Desean Jackson for one of VJ/CJ and one of the Branch/Doucet?
"God has a plan for me and this team. It's obvious I don't need to win [the Heisman] until next year.' Colt f'n McCoy
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Re: 2011 FF Trade/Roster Discussion

Postby UTwiz on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:12 am

You'd have to go Foster to get anything done (and hope his name value and draft position still hold weight). But I don't see any way you are getting both Calvin and Vincent. They're both producing too much to consider trading at this point. I'd target one of them and use Foster as the main bait. Without knowing the RB situation of the other owner, even Foster might not be enough at this moment in time (for one of those two WRs).
"Lord protect me from my friends. I can take care of my enemies." - Brandon Collins' forearm tatoo
UTwiz
#1 Dirk Fan!

Postby beam,coke,&horns on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:03 pm

I've been looking at my roster in our league all day. With Austin out I'm wondering if i am going to be able to win with Flacco.
utwiz sees everyone but himself as an idiot. i think he should look in the mirror.-OB
beam,coke,&horns
All Conference
All Conference

Postby Drew Corleone on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:12 pm

I see you declined my trade. that was going to win you a title.
"God has a plan for me and this team. It's obvious I don't need to win [the Heisman] until next year.' Colt f'n McCoy
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Drew Corleone on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:09 am

He's offering Branch for Jackson, straight up. With a healthy Foster I probably do that.
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby beam,coke,&horns on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:16 am

I was trying to work a trade in our league, but i am holding on to Jackson. THe Buf offense seems to be built around him and I think he is going to continue to go off.
utwiz sees everyone but himself as an idiot. i think he should look in the mirror.-OB
beam,coke,&horns
All Conference
All Conference

Postby beam,coke,&horns on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:27 pm

so far I'm the doosh trader of the league. gronk scored 25 and cam only 17. Meanwhile I benched flacco and he has 28 before halftime.
beam,coke,&horns
All Conference
All Conference

Postby beam,coke,&horns on Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:15 pm

this trade is looking better. Orton is out in DEN, so he and lloyd are donezo. Gronkowski is splitting targets with Gonzales. Meanwhile Cam is tearing it up.

With Gronk splitting catches it makes the trade in our league ( gronk for stafford straight up) more curious.
beam,coke,&horns
All Conference
All Conference

Postby HornMafia on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:25 pm

Hernandez you racist.
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby BarryBnds on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:02 am

I beat a guy 335-151 last week.
SmoothLonghorn wrote:This Thread Is Worthless Without A Wiz Post About Oklahoma University......Smooth

With a record of 109-23 and 6 Big 12 titles in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
~ Ivan Maisel
BarryBnds
All-American Reject

Return to LMFZ Fantasy Football