Fantasy Question

Please pay Jeremy your $20 if you haven't already

Fantasy Question

Postby beam,coke,&horns on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:36 am

I know Westbrook says he will play, but with broken ribs how effective will he be? I own Buckholter and am wondering if I should start him. He's been money when he gets PT.
utwiz sees everyone but himself as an idiot. i think he should look in the mirror.-OB
beam,coke,&horns
All Conference
All Conference

Postby UTwiz on Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:43 am

Hold off until Sunday and see how optimistic they feel about BW. If they clear him, that must mean the Eagles feel he will be able to hold up (in the past, they have held him out of games that he could have played but didn't for precautionary reasons - I know, I've owned him). If he is cleared, it's difficult not to play him because of how dynamic he is, and how he can put up good fantasy numbers without having to dive into the middle of the line.
"Lord protect me from my friends. I can take care of my enemies." - Brandon Collins' forearm tatoo
UTwiz
#1 Dirk Fan!

Postby OKC Longhorn on Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:26 pm

F Westbrook

F Carson Palmer

F Reggie Bush

F Maroney

F fantasy football!!!!!
OKC Longhorn
All American
All American

Postby UTwiz on Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:27 pm

UTwiz wrote:Hold off until Sunday and see how optimistic they feel about BW. If they clear him, that must mean the Eagles feel he will be able to hold up (in the past, they have held him out of games that he could have played but didn't for precautionary reasons - I know, I've owned him). If he is cleared, it's difficult not to play him because of how dynamic he is, and how he can put up good fantasy numbers without having to dive into the middle of the line.

cha ching
"Lord protect me from my friends. I can take care of my enemies." - Brandon Collins' forearm tatoo
UTwiz
#1 Dirk Fan!

Return to LMFZ Fantasy Football