Nailbiter FFL game...

Please pay Jeremy your $20 if you haven't already

Nailbiter FFL game...

Postby eochs on Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:51 am

F'ing nailbiter of an FFL game yesterday... I sat Eli based on the lack of Plaxico and the fact that Trent Edwards was playing a team that gave up 6 TD passes the week before... Eli puts up 17 points in a flawless game from my bench, Edwards gets knocked silly 3 minutes into the game and gets 0 points... To make things worse I have Buffalo's kicker (who isn't going to do as well without a starting QB) and BCH has Marshawn Lynch, who you would think would get more carries with Edwards down... Thought I was dead for sure...

Up 88-67 going into the night game, where BCH had Santonio Holmes, Heath Miller, and Josh Scobee... After the first half it looked like I was going to be dead in the water, only up a few points with 30 minutes of 3 players left to go for BCH... The 3 players put up just 19 points, giving me the 2 point win...

I won't be happy until I see the win in the record books tomorrow, just in case they screwed up the stats...
"Tony Romo is going to take us to Miami." - UTWiz
eochs
Admin/2-time LMFZ WSoP Champ
Admin/2-time LMFZ WSoP Champ

Postby txlonghorn47 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:56 am

I was up going into the night.

My brother has Hines Ward left to play. Hines is having a big game with 80 yards receiving, but I'm still up 3 with about 2 minutes to go.

Then it happened. Big Ben finds Hines in the corner of the endzone for the game winning TD not only for the Steelers, but for my brothers fucking fantasy team too.

Shitty part is I played McNabb at QB who scored 9 points, because I was worried Rogers wouldn't do shit with his injury. He scored 31.
"I like cussing, getting drunk, and fooling around with women" Danny Balis
txlonghorn47
LM/FoLM Punt, Pass & Kick Champion

Postby AtlLonghorn on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:04 am

I got destroyed because when doing my draft I thought Jon Kitna would be an adequate backup the one week I had to sit Favre for the bye week. Not that it really mattered, since Marshawn Lynch has decided to do dick against two of the worst defenses in the NFL last week and Roethlisberger has decided not to throw the ball to Santonio Holmes...
"I told our good friend Matthew McConaughey this was like winning an Oscar or an Emmy and he said, 'Hell no, this is big stuff.'" - Mack Brown
AtlLonghorn
All American
All American

Postby UTwiz on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:39 am

I had chicken for dinner again.
"Lord protect me from my friends. I can take care of my enemies." - Brandon Collins' forearm tatoo
UTwiz
#1 Dirk Fan!

Postby beam,coke,&horns on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:17 pm

what sucks is philly scored a td and still ended up with only 5 points. I thought for sure I had you towards the end of that game.
utwiz sees everyone but himself as an idiot. i think he should look in the mirror.-OB
beam,coke,&horns
All Conference
All Conference

Return to LMFZ Fantasy Football