2015 Music

A hit-or-miss hodgepode of hyperbolicism...

Re: 2015 Music

Postby Drew Corleone on Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:40 am

txlonghorn47 wrote:Went to Isbell last night. Now I'm by no means ultimate music guy who sits completely silent the whole time "taking it in". However I had the biggest typical Dallas cunt bag behind me last night. She literally talked, and loudly over the music, the entire two hours. She had the valley girl type accent too. And it was really riveting stuff like how she can't wait for that "golf tournament, what's it called again", and how people who live in grapevine are gross, and how she hates that she has to work until 5. It was all I could do not to have another Alabama girl moment like at the Rose Bowl all those years ago. I was really close to laying into her, but Liz asked me to please not. I don't get the person that pays $60+ to go to a concert and pay $13+ a drink to not even remotely pay attention to the show. Just go to a bar! It's much cheaper!!

That is infuriating.
"God has a plan for me and this team. It's obvious I don't need to win [the Heisman] until next year.' Colt f'n McCoy
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby LMQueen on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:37 am

It is infuriating, I would have wanted to turn around and say something too. I know I would have given some dirty looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Having the opposite viewpoint from you ensures my moral supremecy.

-UTWiz
LMQueen
Goomah
Goomah

Postby txlonghorn47 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:34 am

Oh I did, but she was so oblivious to her surroundings she didn't notice. Several people around us gave her shitty looks.
"I like cussing, getting drunk, and fooling around with women" Danny Balis
txlonghorn47
LM/FoLM Punt, Pass & Kick Champion

Postby tamut98 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:19 pm

I don't know if that's worse or the drunk that feels compelled to yell out stuff between song breaks\story time. STFU.
WuhPOW!
tamut98
All Conference
All Conference

Previous

Return to Strange, But True