Old friend tragedy

Just about everything you want to post...

Old friend tragedy

Postby HornMafia on Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:46 pm

So I went to HS with the wife in this situation:

http://www.fox4news.com/news/43023760-story

I've been thinking about and bummed about it all day. How horrific. The usual "thoughts and prayers" doesn't seem to apply here. Just seems empty and just not good enough.

Certainly makes me feel like an asshole for being pissed about football all weekend or not wanting to come to work this morning.

These stories just seem to hit me harder since I had a kid. Colton Turner I thought about for weeks. Same with the Wimberley flood victims. So sad that they haven't found two of those kids yet.

Anyhow, not even sure why I posted this, but hopefully one day she can find some peace.
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Re: Old friend tragedy

Postby UTwiz on Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:17 pm

Just awful.
"Lord protect me from my friends. I can take care of my enemies." - Brandon Collins' forearm tatoo
UTwiz
#1 Dirk Fan!

Re: Old friend tragedy

Postby LMQueen on Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:23 pm

Horrific and I can't imagine how you even wake up and get out of bed ever again.
How someone can hurt a child, especially their own, goes against everything in our biology. Monsters do indeed live amongst us and bad things happen to good people every single day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Having the opposite viewpoint from you ensures my moral supremecy.

-UTWiz
LMQueen
Goomah
Goomah

Return to FOLM (Friends of the LM)