Who has the most f'ed up family

Just about everything you want to post...

Who has the most f'ed up family

Postby LMQueen on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:32 am

I'll go first....

Friday night my cousin, who is 6 weeks older than me, got arrested down the street from my parents' and grandmother's (where he lives) houses.

During the arrest, they found meth and he was obviously strung out and yelling obscenities about the police and my parents, who apparently in his mind have been responsible for police monitoring (through his tv). Totally delusional. My parents had no idea anything was going on with him.

Thankfully he's still in jail, but he's obviously not detoxed because he told my uncle this morning that when he gets out he is going to kill four people: his father, my dad, my mom and a close friend of ours who works for the sheriff's dept.

This is all obviously too much for Facebook, although it will hit the Seguin gossip trail soon enough, and I just needed to vent a huge "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!"

Oh yeah, and has it turns out he broke into a locked closet and locked foot locker and stole about half the coins my grandfather collected. Some of those were found in his car too.

So, if you have an f'ed up family, feel free to post here.

Or offer self defense tips for my parents. (They do have a shotgun and a pistol.)
Having the opposite viewpoint from you ensures my moral supremecy.

-UTWiz
LMQueen
Goomah
Goomah

Re: Who has the most f'ed up family

Postby BarryBnds on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:41 pm

My cousin asked my sister over Thanksgiving dinner if she could borrow some urine. She had a big job interview coming up.
SmoothLonghorn wrote:This Thread Is Worthless Without A Wiz Post About Oklahoma University......Smooth

With a record of 109-23 and 6 Big 12 titles in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
~ Ivan Maisel
BarryBnds
All-American Reject

Postby Drew Corleone on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:40 pm

Definitely a subject I can relate to. Hope Mamadee and Bobby stay safe.
"God has a plan for me and this team. It's obvious I don't need to win [the Heisman] until next year.' Colt f'n McCoy
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Bucharest on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:01 pm

Geez, I wouldn't even know where to start, but that's a pretty rough story......sucks, but that's family for you.
" How come it took three seconds to euthanize Eight Belles, but the WNBA is starting Year 12?" - Bill Simmons
Bucharest
All American
All American

Postby LMQueen on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:34 pm

Bobby Driggers will definitely shoot first and ask questions later if he comes anywhere near our house.
Poor MamMaw just got out of the hospital on Saturday and they had to tell her today. She's a nervous wreck.

-UTWiz
LMQueen
Goomah
Goomah

Postby 12ozLongneck on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:47 pm

Are they going to allow him to post bond and be out of jail after informing everyone that killing four people was at the top of his to do list? Logic would dictate that they don't, but this is law enforcement we're dealing with so who knows?
Your existence is not impossible, but it’s also not very likely.
12ozLongneck
All American
All American

Postby LMQueen on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:00 am

There is absolutely nothing that can be done about the threats, unfortunately.
He was literally $500 away from getting out and raising hell. Thankfully my aunt and uncle called all his friends they knew and begged them not to bail him out.
Hopefully the drugs are out of his system now, but he's still in jail.

-UTWiz
LMQueen
Goomah
Goomah

Postby beam,coke,&horns on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:07 am

Kym has two first cousins that are married. Yes, they live in oklahoma
utwiz sees everyone but himself as an idiot. i think he should look in the mirror.-OB
beam,coke,&horns
All Conference
All Conference

Postby LMQueen on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:22 pm

Ha. :) thanks for that, Leonard!

-UTWiz
LMQueen
Goomah
Goomah

Postby Makaveli on Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:50 pm

Hers the good news, and I'm serious...

If somebody wants to kill you, the fact they announced their intentions AND would likely be all fucked up on drugs are two things working in your favor.

I have some unfortunate experience dealing with slightly different would-be killers and know the ropes and necessary players (coincidentally, even based on the relevant geography in your case) if you opt for more aggressive defense. But you'd have to call me on that.
"A Hundred Times Nothing Killed the Donkey" -- Czech Proverb
Makaveli
Consigliere
Consigliere

Postby LMQueen on Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:57 pm

Oh yes, I had forgotten about your debacle. That was probably a more serious threat than this.
Thankfully he's still in jail and I guess the stuff is out of his system, so the threats have stopped and some remorse is being shown.
My grandmother refuses to report all the jewelry and coins as stolen. I don't get that, but whatever. Several thousands of our inheritance went up his nose. My dad is very sad about the coins, silver and gold bars. He's a lot like my Pops, who collected this stuff his whole life. My dad never would have sold them, he would have kept them and passed them on, so it's really sad that now they are just gone, probably for pennies on the dollar.

-UTWiz
LMQueen
Goomah
Goomah

Postby LMQueen on Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:59 pm

Oh, and I've never been to a jail before, but I'm really tempted to pay him a visit this weekend when I'm home and look him in the eye and tell him what a piece of garbage I think he is. Maybe that would make me feel a little better.

-UTWiz
LMQueen
Goomah
Goomah

Postby 12ozLongneck on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:14 pm

That doesn't sound like a particularly wise course of action.
Your existence is not impossible, but it’s also not very likely.
12ozLongneck
All American
All American

Postby Drew Corleone on Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:00 pm

Makaveli wrote:Hers the good news, and I'm serious...

If somebody wants to kill you, the fact they announced their intentions AND would likely be all fucked up on drugs are two things working in your favor.

I have some unfortunate experience dealing with slightly different would-be killers and know the ropes and necessary players (coincidentally, even based on the relevant geography in your case) if you opt for more aggressive defense. But you'd have to call me on that.

Ha, I TOLD you not to hire him!
"God has a plan for me and this team. It's obvious I don't need to win [the Heisman] until next year.' Colt f'n McCoy
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Return to FOLM (Friends of the LM)