Vasectomy's suck

Just about everything you want to post...

Vasectomy's suck

Postby BarryBnds on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:52 am

That is all.
SmoothLonghorn wrote:This Thread Is Worthless Without A Wiz Post About Oklahoma University......Smooth

With a record of 109-23 and 6 Big 12 titles in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
~ Ivan Maisel
User avatar
BarryBnds
All-American Reject
 
Posts: 3562
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:43 am
Location: Badstreet USA

Vasectomy's suck

Postby LMQueen on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:04 am

Shhhh.

Some boys may still have this in their future. Don't scare them!
Having the opposite viewpoint from you ensures my moral supremecy.

-UTWiz
User avatar
LMQueen
Goomah
Goomah
 
Posts: 7429
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2003 8:06 pm
Location: Austin/Dallas

Re: Vasectomy's suck

Postby 12ozLongneck on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:54 am

It's probably less painful than having a kid on the payroll for 20+ years. A small price to pay for a lifetime of unlimited rawdogging.
Your existence is not impossible, but it’s also not very likely.
User avatar
12ozLongneck
All American
All American
 
Posts: 8290
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 7:00 pm
Location: Smoke with cigarette

Re: Vasectomy's suck

Postby BarryBnds on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:05 am

12ozLongneck wrote:It's probably less painful than having a kid on the payroll for 20+ years. A small price to pay for a lifetime of unlimited rawdogging.


I completely disagree. Then again I'm in sheer agony every second of the day from last Friday.

In a rare touche moment my wife asked the doctor if he could throw in an extra stitch.
SmoothLonghorn wrote:This Thread Is Worthless Without A Wiz Post About Oklahoma University......Smooth

With a record of 109-23 and 6 Big 12 titles in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
~ Ivan Maisel
User avatar
BarryBnds
All-American Reject
 
Posts: 3562
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:43 am
Location: Badstreet USA

Vasectomy's suck

Postby LMQueen on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:39 am

Hahaha.

Go get ya some frozen peas.
Having the opposite viewpoint from you ensures my moral supremecy.

-UTWiz
User avatar
LMQueen
Goomah
Goomah
 
Posts: 7429
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2003 8:06 pm
Location: Austin/Dallas

Re: Vasectomy's suck

Postby eochs on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:35 am

The human race appreciates the fact that you can no longer pro-create =D> =D> =D> :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:
Image
"Tony Romo is going to take us to Miami." - UTWiz
User avatar
eochs
Admin/2-time LMFZ WSoP Champ
Admin/2-time LMFZ WSoP Champ
 
Posts: 4677
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2003 2:47 pm
Location: Phoenix

Re: Vasectomy's suck

Postby BarryBnds on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:49 pm

eochs wrote:The human race appreciates the fact that you can no longer pro-create =D> =D> =D> :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:


Well played sir. Very well played.
SmoothLonghorn wrote:This Thread Is Worthless Without A Wiz Post About Oklahoma University......Smooth

With a record of 109-23 and 6 Big 12 titles in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
~ Ivan Maisel
User avatar
BarryBnds
All-American Reject
 
Posts: 3562
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:43 am
Location: Badstreet USA


Return to FOLM (Friends of the LM)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron