Hotel Night Certificates

Just about everything you want to post...

Hotel Night Certificates

Postby MBK271 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:10 am

FYI - I have 2 Marriott reward certificates that are going to expire on Sunday if they are not used.

They can be used at any category 1-4 Marriott hotel.

If you are heading somewhere this weekend and could use them, let me know. You will get quite a deal on them. :)

Not sure if anyone heading to Stillwater is still in need of a hotel. I checked Marriott's website and the closest Marriott is in North OKC. It must be quite the small town.
why don't you run back to the sandbox where the rest of the kids are playing so the adults can have a discussion...it's over there....you see Howie, he's over there with PMS knocking over other kids sandcastles...looks like fun.
MBK271
All American
All American

Re: Hotel Night Certificates

Postby BarryBnds on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:21 am

MBK271 wrote:Not sure if anyone heading to Stillwater is still in need of a hotel. I checked Marriott's website and the closest Marriott is in North OKC. It must be quite the small town.

It's not that the town is small so much as the hotels all suck balls.
SmoothLonghorn wrote:This Thread Is Worthless Without A Wiz Post About Oklahoma University......Smooth

With a record of 109-23 and 6 Big 12 titles in 10 seasons, Stoops has reason to be arrogant. But he is not. He is somewhere between humble and unimpressed.
~ Ivan Maisel
BarryBnds
All-American Reject

Return to FOLM (Friends of the LM)