Happy Thanksgiving

Just about everything you want to post...

Happy Thanksgiving

Postby Mr. Peabody on Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:23 pm

I was going to work all week except for Thursday of course. I've decided to take Wednesday and Friday off. I'm headed to the lake cabin for a little R&R.

I usually always have two Thanksgiving feasts each year. One with the parents and one with inlaws. f it. I'm just doing one this year. I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving this year for some reason or another.

The wife has pissed me off a little. She has alread begun to get the Christmas shit out and set it up. I live celebrating one Holiday at a time. Plus, she makes me turn the heater on at night. However, I have closed the vent in our bedroom and I have cracked the window open about 4 inches. I can't sleep very good if I'm hot.
Mr. Peabody
All American
All American

Postby HornMafia on Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:09 pm

Way to put your foot down.

Man I wish I had Wednesday off. Hard to concentrate this week with Thanksgiving, the Cowboys, Horns, etc.

I like to take Holidays one at a time, too. It makes me mad to hear the Christmas music, christmas commercials, etc. when the "Holidays" aren't even here yet.

Of course I'll have my XMas CD out and playing it on Friday.
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby HornMafia on Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:14 pm

BTW, who else pictures Mrs. Peabody telling Mr. Peabody to turn the heater on and Mr Peabody whining, "but the guys on LMFZ will call me a pussy!" :badgrin:
“I am God’s vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” -- Kanye West
HornMafia
Capo di tutti capi

Postby Drew Corleone on Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:54 am

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I love Thanksgiving. I can't wait to go to my Grandma's, eat a fantastic meal, and then lie down on the floor to watch the Cowboys (my grandma is a loyal Dallas fan).

I'll be listening to my Christmas stuff as well on Friday... not til after the game though.
"God has a plan for me and this team. It's obvious I don't need to win [the Heisman] until next year.' Colt f'n McCoy
Drew Corleone
Capo di tutti capi

Postby LMQueen on Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:43 am

I talked to my Mam-Maw (my dad's mom) on Sunday and she already has her Christmas tree and Christmas lights on the house. It's going to be kind of weird eating Thanksgiving dinner with the Christmas tree already set up. I guess when you get older you don't have anything better to do so you tend to get a little eager.
Having the opposite viewpoint from you ensures my moral supremecy.

-UTWiz
LMQueen
Goomah
Goomah

Postby PrideMtnSooner on Wed Nov 26, 2003 12:09 am

Happy Thanksgiving all.

I have Thanksgiving with my family on Thursday, with the in-laws on Sunday, and a wedding sandwiched between on Friday (I get to be an usher!). Of course, we will spend all day Saturday looking for a tree and decorating the house. All in all, a really peaceful holiday weekend. Still, I have a hell of a lot to be thankful for.

Especially the fact that my wife likes to keep the house fridge cold at night. :D
PrideMtnSooner

Postby Mr Sparkle on Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:33 am

Make it a great Thanksgiving.

Enjoy your families and gorge yourself all weekend.
One Right, One Duty.
Mr Sparkle
Starter
Starter

Postby OKC Longhorn on Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:51 pm

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a great weekend.

BTW, what's the over/under on what time Drew spills his beer on Grandma Pearl?
OKC Longhorn
All American
All American

Postby Mr. Peabody on Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:02 pm

I hope everyone has as much fun this Thanksgiving Holiday as did the two horses that I saw fucking in a pasture today.
Mr. Peabody
All American
All American

Postby Mr. Peabody on Thu Nov 27, 2003 10:21 pm

First time that I can ever remember it raining on Thanksgiving Day. It rained hard here for a good part of the day.

Had a wonderful meal for lunch and then some great homemade chili for dinner.
Mr. Peabody
All American
All American

Postby Mr. Peabody on Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:36 pm

Once again,

Happy Thanksgiving to the FOLM.

God Bless everyone and their families on this Thanksgiving 2008
Mr. Peabody
All American
All American

Postby Markaholic on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:57 pm

Put my lights up last weekend in two stages. Took me hours to finally get it right and on Sunday as I was hanging the last two strings on the roof, one string fell down on the main row of lights and knocked off a plastic hanger. Then the next one fell. Then the next. It was a domino effect. I just stood there on the ladder helpless. pop, pop, pop, pop-pop, pop-pop-pop-pop-pop....all the way down the front eve, back up the far crest and back down to the edge. Every friggin light on the ground and bushes.

Amy and Luke were standing on the front porch when it happened. We were all in shock with our jaws dropped until I yelled out FUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAARGLE! (For Luke's sake, of course)

Wish I would have had a video for Youtube.

Anyway, guess I'm old and eager this year.
Markaholic
All American
All American

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Postby Mr. Peabody on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to All in 2011
Mr. Peabody
All American
All American

Return to FOLM (Friends of the LM)